“This writing course has been by far the best investment I have made for my business. It’s one of the most informative and in depth courses that I’ve taken on content marketing – and I’ve spent probably close to $10,000 on the subject.”
“It’s hard to get eyeballs on your content. It’s even harder to make your ideas stick. Ali and his team constantly impress me with their ability to tell stories that spread and to convey powerful messages that resonate with your audience.”
“This course changed my life — it is the perfect starting point to make a real difference in the way you use writing to build your business. Packed with hands-on strategies, it taught me how to craft content that stands out. As Ali highlights throughout the course, to write is to think, to write well is to think well!”
“Ali has a way of finding just the right balance of content that’s actionable, shareable and resonate well with any audience.”
“Ali has taken the process of planning and executing a successful writing program and made it easy for busy teams like ours to immediately improve our business. His unique program will walk you through what matters and when, so you can build and execute a plan that is tailored to your audience in ways you never thought imaginable!”
“Ali’s understanding of growth in our modern era of constant distraction is second to none. If you’re trying to think of smart ways to move your business forward, Ali’s your guy.”
Mikael Cho, Founder of Unsplash and Crew
- L01 — Why (and how) this course will change your life
- L02 — The fundamentals of ruling the marketplace from your couch
- L03 — No growth hacking bullshit or spending a fortune on ads: Writing as a timeless growth engine
- L04 — How predictable and consistent (not random and clickbaity) virality is possible
- L05 — Introducing the "Learn to Write" framework — and how to start applying it to your case throughout this course
- L01 — How to create your own lane without battling it out in an overly crowded space
- L02 — Opinions aren't optional in writing (and how to discover yours)
- L03 — Core narrative: let's craft the idea behind your otherwise boring thing
- L04 — Your sub-themes and micro-opinions — what are they and how do they serve your overarching narrative?
- L05 — You don't own your audience, subscribers, or followers. You own something else.
- L06 — They can never copy the YOU in your writing. But how can you be yourself?
- L07 — The goal is not to reach people who need what you write.
- L01 — Storytelling 101: How to find your own story
- L02 — Why Hollywood movies can have an ending but your story shouldn't
- L03 — Sit-and-type-common-sense articles vs compelling storytelling
- L04 — They are popular and speak from a position of privilege: why most of the writing advice on the internet doesn't work
- L05 — Time to establish your writing routine: the essentials
- L06 — Tone & the style guide
- L07 — How often should you publish?
- L08 — What is the ideal length?
- L09 — Where should you publish?
- L10 — How do you find a constant stream of ideas that spread?
- L11 — One emotion that will make or break your writing
- L01 — Before we start: defining the goal and polishing your core idea
- L02 — Let's write together #1: how to research the right way
- L03 — Let's write together #2: how to craft the perfect outline
- L04 — Let's write together #3: how to write the headlines
- L05 — Let's write together #4: the truth about the intros
- L06 — Let's write together #5: the art of crafting body & conclusions
- L07 — Let's edit together
- L08 — Let's publish it: a distribution strategy that actually works
- L09 — There is no word of mouth without this
- L10 — How to win the distribution game even if you aren't a first-comer
- L11 — The healthy way to nurture relationships (and how to use them to grow your readership)
- L01 — An action plan to follow once you complete this course
- L02 — A comprehensive list of writing resources
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you purchase and never ends. It is a completely self-paced online course — you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
Lifetime access. After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
If you learn to write, you can change your life. From your little desk in your little room from the middle of nowhere, you can reach more people than businesses with an army of marketers.
“I loved the course. Ali has broken the course down to manageable sections, providing videos with insights based on his own experience. I completed the course over a 3 week period, making progress alongside my day to day tasks. Lots of useful information which I’m now using to grow my own audience. Highly recommended.”
“Ali combines his growth mindset with his excellent analytical skills and he always challenges the status quo while bringing vision.”
“Ali’s clear cut tips and tricks have seriously changed the way I blog. He makes it easy to understand why and how his writing techniques work and I’ve received some amazing feedback with my latest blogs since utilising his tips.”